Denver Broncos

• 1946 válasz
  • 56274 megtekintés

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
  • Kedvelések: 589
Black_Adder - Re:Denver Broncos
« Válasz #1815 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 04. 19:22 »
Von Miller növelni szeretné a súlyát 235 fontról 245-re, ami kb 4,5 kiló.

Tavaly 238-on játszott, az SB-n 236-on mérlegelt. Én nemigazán vagyok a híve a súlynöveléseknek, sztem amit erő oldalon nyersz vele azt veszíted a sebességen + nő a sérülésveszély is.

Von szerint sebességet nem fog veszíteni, de az a 10 font sokat jelenthet, amikor megfogja egy OT és erőből kéne szabadulnia. Lelkük rajta, de remélem h nem egy új ACL-re vesz ezzel jegyet...
Én az ami nem romlott el, ne javítsd meg elvet követem, ez ebbe nem igazán illeszkedik, ettől még persze elsülhet jól is.

Csak 2013ban is testsúlyt növelt, visszaesett a teljesítménye, mert lelasssult, és elszakította az ACL-jét.

De ha már úgy is szóba került Nicki, ezt írta ezzel kapcsolatban
Idézet
Von​ Miller was​ just getting started when​ the​ clock​ hit 1:31 a.m. Inside​ Landow​ Performance, a Centennial training​ facility typically crowded with​​ professional and amateur athletes alike, Miller began a stretching routine under the watchful eye of trainer Nate Smock. The first wave of clients wouldn’t arrive at the facility for at least five more hours, so the place was theirs — and that of Miller’s close friends who were brought along for the ride.

Throughout the winter, as Miller awaited another chance to help the Broncos bounce back from a playoff-less season, he followed a plan to get bigger and to stay consistent with his workouts — even if it required him to train in the wee hours. “My whole thing was I didn’t want to miss a day this offseason,” he said. “I don’t like to work out by myself, so if (my friends) are with me, I just drag them along. But my whole mindset is not to miss a day, so whether it’s 2 a.m. or 8 a.m. I gotta get my workout.”

Since the 2018 season ended, Miller said he has added close to 10 pounds to get up to 245. Although he played Super Bowl 50 and won the game’s MVP award at 236 pounds, he believes carrying around more muscle gives him an advantage in the trenches. “(At) 235, you can go a certain direction with that when you’re locked in with an offensive lineman,” he said. “(At) 245, you can go just a little bit further with that. 245 is where I want to be at.”

Miller has changed his weight in past offseasons, shedding body fat and enduring training regimens that appear more like self-torture than self-improvement. But unlike recent years, Miller’s jet-setting ways calmed a bit. Sure he took a trip to Europe and still flew across the country. But Denver remained home base so he could “stack days” and focus intently on his nutrition and training. His routine comes off the heels of another Pro Bowl season — the seventh of his career — and at a crossroads for the Broncos. Three years since winning Super Bowl 50, Denver has yet to return to the playoffs. It has a new quarterback and a new coaching staff, and a shared belief that it simply got off track the last few years.

To climb their way back, they have to go through the AFC West — a division that has Patrick Mahomes and Philip Rivers and recently added Antonio Brown, among others. “Number one, it starts with our division,” Broncos general manager John Elway said at the end of last season. “We’ve got a tough division, but we can compete there.” It likely starts with Miller.

When Vic Fangio was introduced as the team’s head coach in January, he indirectly challenged Miller to take on more and to do more in Year 9. “Von Miller can be one of the rare players in this league, much like Khalil (Mack) is,” Fangio said. “… I think Von Miller can play even better than he’s played in his career.” Miller eagerly accepted the challenge. Although there are few remnants from the Broncos’ Super Bowl 50 team, their most valuable pieces are also their most tenured players. Miller is one. “I feel like I’m a coach’s dream,” he said. “Whatever you ask me to do, I’m going to do it. Whoever’s coaching me, whether that’s my position coach, the head coach or whoever, I try to make their job easier than what it is.”

Last year, Miller recorded 14.5 sacks and became the franchise’s all-time sack leader, passing Simon Fletcher to put him at 98 in the regular season. He has the second-most career sacks among active players and the most of any player since he entered the league 2011. What’s more: Miller is the only Bronco in history to have as many as seven seasons with 10 or more sacks and has produced them at the third-fastest clip (0.82 sacks per game) of any player in history since the stat was officially recorded in 1982.

But as he stacks days and years, Miller is now on the second half of his career. On March 26 he turned 30 and he was rewarded with a Lamborghini — a new toy to add to a collection that, over the years, has included a BMW i8, Camaro SS “Batmobile,” souped-up Ford Raptors and gleaming a red Ferrari.

Thirty has long been an unfavorable number among pro athletes, especially NFL players whose careers are typically shorter. Miller, however, sees no end in sight. “Whenever you see a pass rusher just play third down or pass-rush situations, then it starts to be downhill,” he said. “I’m still playing every down. I’ve still got a long way to go. When I start playing third downs, then OK.”
Hard work may pay off, in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now

Nem elérhető roberto23

• Hozzászólások 294
  • #BroncosCountry
  • Kedvelések: 55
roberto23 - Re:Denver Broncos
« Válasz #1816 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 05. 08:21 »
De'Vante Bausby CB érkezett az AAF-bol. Elvileg neki volt a legtöbb int-je a ligában. Plusz dolgozott együtt Fangio-val és Donatell-el Chicagoban.
"My only fault is that I don't realize how great I really am." - Muhammad Ali

Nem elérhető Általános_Doktor

• Hozzászólások 390
  • SWAG
  • Kedvelések: 132
Általános_Doktor - Re:Denver Broncos
« Válasz #1817 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 05. 09:57 »
Szép gesztus a békülési folyamatban:
https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1113910342185246721
Once there was only dark.

If you're askin' me, the light's winnin'

Nem elérhető roberto23

• Hozzászólások 294
  • #BroncosCountry
« Válasz #1818 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 11. 08:13 »
DT tegnap volt viziten a Patriots-nál. Valahogy Pats mezben nagyon nem szeretném látni...

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1819 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 11. 11:20 »

• Hozzászólások 390
  • SWAG
« Válasz #1820 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 12. 08:22 »
Dwayne Haskins Elway mezben jött el az interjujára Denverbe.  :cool:

Nem elérhető roberto23

• Hozzászólások 294
  • #BroncosCountry
« Válasz #1821 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 12. 10:17 »
Forma a srác  ;D
Egyébként ha már első körben qb jön, én inkább őt vinnem, mint Lock-ot.

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1822 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 12. 10:33 »
Forma a srác  ;D
Egyébként ha már első körben qb jön, én inkább őt vinnem, mint Lock-ot.
Keenumról is posztoltak képet, hogy gyerekként Elway mezben volt

Egyébként Elway értékelte a gesztust:
Idézet
Wearing a jersey on a team visit is definitely out of the ordinary, and a bit of a fashion risk. I spoke to one longtime NFL agent who says his rules for dress on team visits: No jerseys (not formal enough and tacky) and no suits (too formal).

But Haskins’s boldness seems to have paid off, as multiple sources said Broncos personnel—and, according to a source who was there, Elway himself—saw the humor in it and appreciated the gesture.

As for the actual visit, a source said the quarterback made a good impression and that the Broncos staff noted his presence, intensity and focus.

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1823 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 15. 16:43 »
https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1117659100869873664

Tudom hogy van legalább 20 másik csapat ami ölne érte és hogy úgy se engedi el a HOX, de amíg nem hosszabbít és nem ír alá máshova, legalább álmodozni lehet egy jó QB-ról.
Ja igen, az még mindig esélyesebb, hogy Wilson itt köt ki, mint hogy Flacco lesz a megoldás nálunk...

Nem elérhető negritis

• Hozzászólások 154
  • Fórumozó
  • Kedvelések: 46
negritis - Re:Denver Broncos
« Válasz #1824 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 16. 10:14 »

Tudom hogy van legalább 20 másik csapat ami ölne érte és hogy úgy se engedi el a HOX, de amíg nem hosszabbít és nem ír alá máshova, legalább álmodozni lehet egy jó QB-ról.
Ja igen, az még mindig esélyesebb, hogy Wilson itt köt ki, mint hogy Flacco lesz a megoldás nálunk...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1118064556323016704

@AdamSchefter
 28s28 seconds ago
More Adam Schefter Retweeted Adam Schefter
Russell Wilson and the Seahawks reached agreement on a 4-year, $140 million in new money extension that includes a $65 million signing bonus, per source
The stronger you become, the weaker you really are

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1825 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 16. 10:41 »

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1118064556323016704

@AdamSchefter
 28s28 seconds ago
More Adam Schefter Retweeted Adam Schefter
Russell Wilson and the Seahawks reached agreement on a 4-year, $140 million in new money extension that includes a $65 million signing bonus, per source
csodás álom volt, tartott amíg tartott, kicsit szar Flaccora felébredni belőle, de azért kicsit jobb, mint Keenumra.

• Hozzászólások 390
  • SWAG
« Válasz #1826 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 17. 08:59 »
DT újra JMD kezei alatt...

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1827 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 17. 10:11 »
DT újra JMD kezei alatt...
legalább újra van értelmes QB-ja

Nem elérhető Black_Adder

• Hozzászólások 888
« Válasz #1828 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 18. 09:47 »

• Hozzászólások 390
  • SWAG
« Válasz #1829 Dátum: 2019 ápr. 18. 14:29 »
Köztudott, hogy nem vagyunk jók smoke screenek eregetésében, így az alábbi nyilatkozat örömre adhat okot azoknak, akik nem találják megfelelőnek az idei QB classt:

John Elway is not sold on Drew Lock. - Cecil Lammey, 104.3 The Fan
We've been mocking Lock to the Broncos for a long time because of the earlier reported interest, but it now sounds like Denver may pass on Lock and perhaps the other quarterbacks as well. Lammey mentioned that Devin White and Ed Oliver are more likely to be chosen 10th overall, but cited that things could change during the top-30 visits.